My Valentine!


Today is the day Hallmark has made famous for professing love. This is the day that people have strong feelings about. Some call it single awareness day, others go all out and crazy to show the one they love its for real! Cards and flowers are purchased all over the nation and world to say and display our feelings. I am excited this is my second married valentines day. We don't do anything big and plan to just spend the night at home. Its nice after all the years to have him! I am thankful for him in so many ways! 

If you get squeamish or don't like mushy stuff stop reading now :) I just wanted to take this post to display why i feel loved and love this man named Kimmel! In no specific order here is my husband-
- your tender heart that cares for others
- your laugh that makes me smile
- they way you say i love you and it makes me cry
- the way you encourage me through life's ups and downs
- how you squeeze me to where it almost hurts 
- your understanding when my tears come for no reason
- how you go out of your way to take care of your friends
- your playfulness and fun that never ends!
- my model for testing photo spots
- your listening ear and quiet hold
- many more!! 
Excited for the years to come! Hug your valentine today! :) 

Comments

Stephanie said…
Y'all are precious! I am so glad you found each other! Happy Valentines Day!
Rob said…
Done. Hugged that is.
Anonymous said…
haha i dislike that day kimmel nows why haha

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned