Thankful Thursday

There are so many of these cute "lil box things" that are in the blogging community. They are tasks to either write something or do- picture wise. They get bloggers to blog on and create a post to add to others and share their thoughts and opinions. Like creating a group of sorts. I keep looking and can't seem to find one i like. If you are a part of one that you really like please let me know...i am still looking.

So today instead i am doing my own...Thankful Thursday. Maybe it will be weekly and maybe it won't. :)
I thought if i were to decide to do it i should limit it to three categories. Person, thing, and attribute of God.
Sometimes it might have pictures and other times, like today it won't. :)

Person:
I am thankful for my Mentor and friend Niki! I realized the other day that she and i have been meeting for like 6 years. She has been there for me thru all sorts of situations...giving advice and ALWAYS pointing me back to Jesus and His everlasting love! We meet each thursday and i am very lucky she is in my life!

Thing:
Our house. I have been spending more time in it the past two weeks, and i am so thankful for it. Someone said the other day to me 'your house isn't your refuge, god is, its your resource'. And it took me a while to digest that cause i am a homebody. It is a refuge in the fact of resting. So i kind of toil with that. YES God is my refuge but i think he gives us tangible things that ministry to us FROM HIM. Yes i love that my house is also a resource. I am excited to see how God will use our home in the future, and i hope it is a refuge for people.

Attribute of God:
Provision is always the first that comes to mind and has been shown to me again these past months. When my dad passed away while i was in middle school, God became my Dad. He has provided financially since then. Either thru my mom's hard work, giving friends, jobs that i never knew i could have, and a content heart with what he gives. It is consistent and loving. Even when it comes to friends and family. I have AMAZING friends that he has given, and moving to texas he provided me with family. Sometimes i struggle to see it and other times i have faith like a child. Its so fun to watch as he provides in all aspects of human nature.

As a friend says "I am too blessed, to be stressed!" -Jill Robers
AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..