Book suggestions

I have mentioned the change of hours for Kimmel and how it has affected us, and how bored i get at night! Its really weird when he is gone so much during 'summer'.  I think my expectations of a lazy relaxing summer has just been slowly crushed and i am bummed :( (pity party feel bad for me! :P)
So my idea now is to read! Read lots while he is gone. So today we went to Barnes and Noble to get my first one.

My friend Kari suggested i read "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. Its a New York Best Seller so i guess it can't be all that bad! haha So i have purchased my first book that i aim to read by the end of this month...we shall see.
So i am asking for your suggestions of summer reading. Is there a book you totally recommend to your friends and family? Fiction or non. I will take it all, as i try an figure out my new ebb of life. I can't keep laying around and trying to find something on all 300 channels of Direct TV!! Help! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Help is fantastic, as is The Hunger Games series! -Monica
Anonymous said…
The Help is fantastic, as is The Hunger Games series! -Monica
Billy just bought that for me! I haven't started reading it yet, but have heard it's great!
Anonymous said…
I recommend anything by Karen Kingsbury.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family