change of plans

On my quest to better myself and not be a lazy bum all summer i asked for book recommendations and got some good ones. I started with the book one thousand gifts, but i have stopped. Couldn't get into it. So i went to the library of the iPad reader and started scoping out the best sellers and i opted for a lighter read.


Tina Fey's autobiography. The first chapter had me in stitches! I couldn't put it down! She is a very interesting lady. I like what i have read so far and can't wait to find out more :) if you want a lighthearted read put this on your iPad, Kindle or Nook! Or even be crazy and purchase the actual book to hold in your hands...the pictures are worth it. Its a great beach or poolside read.

Comments

Rob said…
I've heard great things about it. I'll need to check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned