Another Favorite at our house



Mythbusters is a show that makes science cool! The scientific method is put into practice with each idea or myth. I wonder if any science classes watch episodes of the topic they are studying. I know i would if i was a teacher. I remember in my Junior year Physics class we watched Bill Nygh the Science Guy! haha it was fun and educational! 

I must admit this too is a Kimmel liked first thing. He would watch marathons of this show and i was kind of like ..eh its alright.  I see now that its pretty cool! The people are definitely entertaining to say the least. :) It is amazing all the stuff they go thru just to prove something to be busted or not. Pretty cool stuff! I have learned a lot too, some necessary for life others not so necessary!

Do you and your family Mythbusters? What other shows do you think make science cool? 

Comments

Ive only watched it a few times...but it is a really cool show!
Edith said…
Mythbusters is awesome. I also thing Through the wormwhole with morgan freeman was a good show teaching physics.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family