Recommended weekend reading


In honor of Hunger Games movie opening this week i am going to recommend this trilogy. I must admit i have read the books 3 times now. It has been my obsession since thanksgiving, when Kimmel finally convinced me to read them. The story is awesome and even the love triangle doesn't bother me (i hate those they just are annoying!) The characters are beautifully written, both main and supporting. There are so many i love and just enjoy reading about them.

I wish i could write more but i don't want to spoil anything for anyone! Read them you won't regret it. If you have read it who was your favorite character?

I think mine was Finick! :) Aside from Katniss and Peeta :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..