Selling the Element

I am sad to announce but we have decided to sell my element. I have had Ellie since 2004! My sweet Texas dad, Kyle McFather, helped me purchase her. I hate the games car salesmen play i mean seriously! I remember the cd i put in when i drove her home...the surfers. :)

Its time though. We are going down to a one car, and scooter family again. We have some big plans and this is one of the first steps.

Info:
2004 Element, 5 speed manual, CD radio, MP3 plug in. Black/Grey interior.
98,000 miles
Only one owner and well taken care of
Asking price $7000 (OBO)

Let me know if you or someone you love is interested!
keenerthanyou@gmail.com













Comments

Kyle Nieman said…
I would totally buy this! Mainly because I am a friend...but also because I love "Ellie". Want to trade straight up for my 150k mile Mazda with no AC? Sounds like a square deal to me...

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..