Phase three...possibly.

So i am super excited to say we have been approved through the county and we have an address!!

10701 

This also means we have permits to build! The lead contractor called to tell me this yesterday! Super cool huh!? Then he says we have to wait a week cause the guy who i guess does the dirt work is booked all next week. SOOOO we took a huge step forward to wait in a different spot! I am ok with that! It was forward. We are so thankful!!

He said it took 84 days to get our permits. It must be a record cause he commented on it and said "i am gonna but a fire under all my workers so we can get you in by June. That is my goal" I am ok with that too! As long as he understands how quickly we need this we will all get along just fine!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family