Our Happy Place

Hello family and friends! It has been a minute since I have been able to sit, formulate a thought and write on this blog. Now having two in school and one almost there I feel like maybe I could pick this back up again.

Shepherd is 8 now and finished 2nd grade! Asher finished kinder and is excited to start 1st in the fall! Jack will go to Pre-K at FBC Sanger, like the other two did, this fall. We finished strong with the distance learning thing and wonder what the fall is going to look like. Ironically I had ordered desks from IKEA for the boys that first week their school closed and FINALLY arrived 2 weeks back! when we finished. lol


When I saw this months ago before the COVID I had to snag it and bring it home! I love being at home. Its my happy place. I love people and social things but I definitely recharge at home with my family. I am thankful to say that all five of us feel the same way. Shepherd has said a few times now that he will live with us when he is older while his house is being built next to ours! LOVE that! Not sure it will hold true but glad he feels that way now!


Kimmel mowed a walking path on the out line of our land for us to take a nightly walk. We bought this land eight years ago months after we had shepherd. Its been a wild ride! Lots of patience, lots of creative work on a tight budget and lots of fun!


These three sweet boys have handled all these changes with joy and easy going. I mean who wouldn't love to stay home from school. They did miss friends and their teachers but I think overall they weren't bothered. Jack loves having the older two home and tries so hard to do all that they do. 

Ready for summer and some fun adventure. We will just have to wait and see how COVID lets that unfold. We hope you and your family is growing closer and ready for summer! Let us know what you got going on! We love hearing fun adventures of other families too! <3 nbsp="" p="">



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Drills