Insecure

So when I thought I would start this blog back up I had no clue how strange it would feel to start it all again. Didn't think I would have a lot of voices in my head making me hesitate. It also is at a time when lots of voices are being shared and criticized on all forms of social media, it can be crippling. I have probably written three or four different posts and haven't shared any yet. Pictures are always so much easier for me. I am not good with words. I say the wrong thing too often. 

I feel like I have to do a post and rip the bandaid off to get back into the swing of it. So here is a post about me feeling insecure about starting this journey back up. 


This verse, Joshua 1:9,  has been an encouragement for me a couple big times in my life. I remember when I was feeling the nudge to leave a job for another, this was the verse God laid on my heart and gave me the strength I needed to take the plunge. 

When I saw this sign at Hobby Lobby I had to get it for our boys! I put it in the boys room cause I want them to know this from a young age! That God is with them wherever they go. Whatever you are walking through and he never leaves. 

I hope this gives you, the reader, some comfort, to know that God, the creator knows who you are, loves you and is always with you wherever you go! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Drills