43 years

 

Today I turn 43. Wait what?? again I must say I never thought that being in my 40's would feel so young haha. 

I have realized a few things this year. One my wrinkles are starting to show...I don't have a lot of grey hair but there are more and in my eyebrows no less...and I had to get glasses. Which was way more devastating for me than anyone around me cause absolutely no one noticed! 

Hot off the press: this year has been a crazy one. Lots of things happening around us that I don't have words or energy to talk about but we do with our kids so they know reality and the truth of it all. 

I think as we grow older and see things for the truth of it we realize we can't stay silent and need to be part of the change. 

Don't know what is ahead for me my little family but I am excited and there for it! <3 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family