humble abode

well i am offically in my new apartment...it feels great not having the 40 min commute every day now...i don't know how people do that! its really great and strange all at once b/c you see i have a roommate but she is not moving in until next month...so i feel like it is only half way finished...and my room is so not done...but Neko is transitioning well...he was hidding under the bed for awhile yesterday..but today when i went home for lunch he was up in the window enjoying the breeze! it was cute! so i am stoked! hope you too are having a great day!

PS my roommate told me today that she got us tix to the jack johnson show in August!!!! its a good day!

Comments

your roommate sounds like the coolest chick in the world. she got you JJ tix? wish I had a friend like that! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family