Surviving rainy days

There is only so much rough house and wrestling this momma can take before I loose my mind! With all the rain we had last month I had to get some puzzles and games for these wild boys! We don't want the screen time to go up just cause its raining, even though that's the easy answer. We try to let their imaginations fly and create but sometimes they need guidance.


I am not a crafty person. The thought of glitter makes me twitch. So thankfully we can find these puzzles and games to help us through the wet days. I even saved up toilet paper and paper towel rolls for them to build with. They built eye glasses, spy glasses, binoculars and telescope. As well as boats and floats they tested in the tub which failed and ended the fun.


When COVID restrictions hit Kimmel and I got some new games to try and entertain them. We have lots of fun playing all of these and even a few they can do on their own! 


The newest one we tried is Scrabble Junior. I saw a family on instagram who have children similar age as ours, suggesting it and wanted to give it a try! I LOVE IT! on the front side is a blank normal scrabble game and the other side is filled with words designed for little guys. Its another fun way to teach them how to spell! SOOOO fun!

How do you and your family survive on rainy days weeks?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family